Mobile field shelters in Hampshire
Are you looking for mobile field shelters in Hampshire? National Stables is a leading industry name, offering mobile field shelters of the very highest quality which are designed to stand the test of time. Our shelters are tailored and flexible, allowing you to take the best possible care of horses, animals and livestock.
We have been in business for more than 35 years, so we’re very familiar with the challenges our customers face. Some mobile field shelters are low quality and simply don’t deliver the reliability you need – looking after horses and livestock is no easy undertaking. Whether you need a paddock shelter, a temporary stabling option, or a moveable, flexible solution for housing animals, we will be able to help. What’s more, you won’t usually need planning permission, so you’re free to choose the shelter that suits you. If you need any more information, please just ask.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
Our mobile field shelters make use of galvanised skids, which sets them apart from other lower-quality options. Our skids are:
- Made from quality steel
- Rust resistant
- Fully galvanised
- Designed to last 30-40 years
Galvanisation is more than just a finish – it shouldn’t be confused with Hammerite, plated or painted finishes. During the galvanisation process, steel is hot-dipped at a temperature of around 450°C, making sure it will meet EN ISO 1461 standards and will not rust. Thanks to this process, your skids are designed to last for decades.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Hampshire?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Hampshire.
|Hedge End||Stubbington||Hythe||New Milton||Emsworth|
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Hampshire field or
You can rely on our mobile field shelters for decades.
Here are some of the features you should understand, along with a description of their main benefits:
- Adjustable stable door hinges – doors can be easily adjusted as a simple maintenance task (feature is available on mobile stables)
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers – additional strength is added, plus wind and snow loadings are increased
- Galvanised stables windows with bars and sliding Perspex covers – these will regulate ventilation throughout the seasons (feature is available on mobile stables)
- Roof lining – shelters are kept at a more consistent temperature inside, plus roofs will be sturdier (feature is available as an upgrade)
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel skids – your skids are made to last for decades to come
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel, 6mm fully welded restraint cleats – the building remains above ground level and is fully secured to the skis
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes, all four corners – shelters can be towed from either end, then easily staked at their destination
- Tanalised timber (shiplap cladding 5th grade or better) – this is important for ensuring protection against insect attacks and fungal decay
- Louvre stable vents – these ensure protection from wind-driven rain, while maintaining airflow (vents are positioned underneath the canopy)
Mobile field shelters rarely need planning permission – please ask if you would like further details on this and we can talk you through planning permission in full.
Our field shelters are designed to be the very highest quality because if you buy too cheap, you end up buying twice. If you are budget conscious, why not choose a self-assembly shelter? This will be the same high quality, without the cost of installation added on.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 35 years
National Stables has been operating successfully in this industry for more than 35 years.
We’re still a family business at heart, committed to providing the best customer experience.
We’ve also grown considerably in size, allowing us to operate efficiently and streamline our processes to ensure excellent value for money.
Our shelters stand out from the crowd because:
We use tanalised timber and galvanised steel to create long-lasting quality
We handle design and production in house – we have a highly-skilled team here to help
Quality is checked at every stage to ensure the process runs smoothly
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Hampshire, including:
- Hurst Lane, Privett
- Martins Lane, Woodlands
- Soberton, Southampton
- Snooks Lane, Lymington
- Pill Heath, Andover
- Upton Grey
- North End, Newbury
- Northington, Alresford
- Plantation Road, Basingstoke
- Coxford Down, Micheldever, Winchester
- Curdridge, Southampton
- Blackmoor, Liss
- Chute Standen, Andover
- Lower Paice Lane, Medstead
- Swanmore, Southampton
- High Street, Soberton
- Derby Road, Portsmouth
- Forest Road, Denmead, Waterlooville
- Hatch Lane, Winchfield, Hook
- Hammer Lane, Hindhead
- Horndean, Waterlooville
- Mount Pleasant Lane, Lymington
- Burghclere, Newbury
- Hurstbourne Tarrant, Andover
- Church Brook, Tadley
- King’s Somborne, Stockbridge
- Cricket Hill, Yately
- South Drive, Littleton, Winchester