Mobile field shelters in Hertfordshire
If you’re looking for quality mobile field shelters in Hertfordshire that are excellent value for money, talk to National Stables. We’re well known in the industry, having been in business for more than 35 years, and we’re completely committed to quality. We support you in taking care of your horses, animals and livestock – we have a thorough understanding of the challenges our customers face and we’re here to support you. Our shelters use quality components that can easily last in the region of 30-40 years. Whether you need paddock shelter for your horses, temporary stabling options, or a flexible and easily moveable shelter, our products fit the bill perfectly.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
We know from experience that cutting costs is expensive – when you buy too cheap, you buy twice. Our shelters are made from quality components such as galvanised skids, which offer excellent value for money because they’re designed to last you for decades – they will not rust.
Galvanised steel is treated at temperatures around 450°C, to EN ISO 1461 standards. Excess zinc is removed at the end to create a smooth, neat, yet strong and resilient skid. Galvanisation is superior to added coatings, such as Hammerite, painted and plated finishes. Invest in quality and reap the rewards for years to come.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Hertfordshire?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Hertfordshire.
|Watford||Hemel Hempstead||Stevenage||St Albans||Welwyn Garden City|
|Rickmansworth||Potters Bar||Berkhamsted||Abbots Langley||Ware|
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Hertfordshire field or
Our mobile field shelters will stand the test of time, thanks to the quality features we include.
These are some of our field shelters’ key features, along with their benefits:
- Adjustable stable door hinges: adjustment is a simple task that can be completed quickly without professional assistance
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers: strength, and wind/snow loading are increased
- Barred, galvanised stable windows with sliding Perspex covers: maintenance is minimal, and ventilation is regulated
- Roof lining: insulation is increased, and roof sagging is prevented to extend its lifespan
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel skids: treated at temperatures of around 450°, skids can easily last 30-40 years
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel and 6mm fully welded restraint cleats: the building is kept above ground level and is securely welded to skids
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes to all four corners: the shelter can be towed from either end and easily staked
- Tanalised timber: we only use tanalised timber (shiplap cladding is 5th grade or better), which will prevent insect attacks and fungal decay
- Louvre stable vents: located under the canopy, vents will protect against wind-driven rain and maintain ventilation
Please note: some of these features are available as added extras and will incur additional charges.
Another key benefit of a mobile field shelter is that they will not usually require planning permission. For more information, please just ask. We can discuss all aspects of planning permission, as well as the various options available to you, including self-assembly shelters that will make our products more affordable.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 35 years
We have more than 35 years’ experience in this industry, making us one of the most knowledgeable suppliers of mobile fields shelters you could find.
We’re a family business through and through, committed to customers service – we’ve grown considerably in scale, allowing us to run an efficient business and optimise our processes for complete customer satisfaction.
Here are some of the ways we will ensure quality for you:
Our processes have been honed over the years to produce excellent results, with frequent quality checks throughout
All structures are built to last, using tanalised timber and galvanised steel
Design and build are both taken care of in house, giving us control over quality and allowing us to keep you fully updated
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Hertfordshire, including:
- Bessemer Drive, Stevenage
- Birch Way, Harpenden
- Wellfield Road, Hatfield
- Priors Hill, Pirton, Hitchin
- Oaklands Lane, Smallford, St Albans
- Kimpton, Hitchin
- Elton Way, Watford
- Bell Lane, Nuthampsted
- Redhall Lane, Chandlers Cross, Rickmansworth
- Station Road, Tring
- Ayot St Lawrence, Welwyn
- High Street, Ashwell
- Bulls Cross Ride, Waltham Cross
- Newgate Street Village, Hertford
- High Street, Royston
- Abbots Langley, Watford
- Chipperfield Road, King’s Langley