Mobile field shelters in Kent
Are you considering new mobile field shelters in Kent? National Stables can help, offering you solutions for all your shelter and temporary stabling needs. We design and manufacture our own products, with self-assembly options available to help save you money too.
We are knowledgeable industry experts with more than 35 years’ experience. Whether you need paddock shelters, temporary stabling, or a shelter that can be easily moved, we have options to suit you. We know the challenges our customers face when caring for horses, animals and livestock, and our shelters will help you overcome them.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
We are committed to quality across the board, offering shelters that are made using strong, robust components that will stand the test of time. That’s why we choose to fit our shelters with galvanised steel skids, which can easily last for 30-40 years.
This is how galvanisation works:
- Steel is hot-dip galvanised in molten zinc at temperatures of around 450°C, to meet EN ISO 1461 standards
- The zinc solidifies and excess is removed to create a smooth finish and a robust ski
Please note that this isn’t the same as adding a finish such as Hammerite, or a plated/painted coating. Galvanisation will ensure your skids do not rust, so they will last for decades.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Kent?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Kent.
|Rochester||Margate||Royal Tunbridge Wells||Gravesend||Canterbury|
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Kent field or
When you choose a quality mobile field shelter, you can rely on it for decades.
We want to ensure everyone can access our quality field shelter solutions, so we offer self-assembly options as well as an installation service, so you can find the price level that’s right for you. We know from experience that when you buy cheap, you buy twice.
Pick a field shelter that’s made from quality components that can easily last 30-40 years.
These are some of the key features you’ll get with a quality mobile field shelter, and the benefits you can enjoy:
- Adjustable stable door hinges – door adjustment is a simple, low-maintenance task
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers – ensures additional strength, and wind and snow loadings
- Galvanised, barred stable windows, sliding Perspex covers – keeps maintenance low and ensures good year-round ventilation
- Roof lining – prevents roof sagging to increase its lifespan, and helps to regulate the temperature year round
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel skids – quality skids mean a lifespan of 30-40 years is easily achievable
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel, 6mm fully welded restraint cleats – the building remains above ground level and is well secured to the skis
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes on all four corners – field shelters can be towed from either end, and can then be easily staked
- Tanalised timber – this essential treatment of the timber prevents insect attacks and fungal decay (shiplap cladding is 5th grade or better)
- Louvre stable vents – vents are positioned under the canopy to give ventilation while protecting against harsh weather conditions
Please note that some of these features are added extras, available on certain designs for an additional cost. We’ll talk you through all your options in full.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 35 years
We have more than 35 years’ experience in our industry, now offering a comprehensive range of products that ensure there is something for everyone.
We are a family business that’s grown in scale to offer more products, more efficiently, for a better price.
At the same time, we still retain our commitment to customer service.
Quality components and products – we use tanalised timber and galvanised steel for longevity
Quality control built in – you can trust in our processes and regular, thorough quality controls
In-house design and manufacture, giving us complete control over processes and allowing us to keep you fully informed
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Kent, including:
- Canterbury Road, Birchington
- Green Lane, Challock
- Cripple Hill, High Halden, Ashford
- Summerfield Avenue, Whitstable
- Badlesmere Lees, Faversham
- Denton Lane, Wootton
- Church Lane, Westbere, Canterbury
- Chestnut Close, Chartham
- Beltring Road, Paddock Wood
- Westwood Road, Stockbury, Sittingbourne
- Tuesnoad Lane, Bethersden, Ashford
- Fiddling Lane, Monks Horton, Ashford
- Waterman’s Lane, Paddock Wood
- Blind Lane, Mersham, Ashford
- Spongs Lane, Sissinghurst, Cranbrook
- Tenterden Road, Biddenden, Ashford
- Grosvenor Road, Ashford
- Badgers Den, Singleton, Ashford
- School Lane, Boughton under Blean
- Sydney Road, Whitsable
- Charing Heath Road, Charing, Ashford
- Richbourgh Road, Ash
- Ashford Road, Bearsted, Maidstone
- Rushett Lane, Norton Faversham
- Church Hougham, Dover
- Chartham Hatch, Canterbury
- Cray Avenue, Orpington
- Oxenturn Road, Wye
- Upper Rodmersham Road, Rodmersham, Sittingbourne
- Blind Lane, Challock
- Marley Lane, Kingston, Canterbury
- Hougham, Dover
- East Farleigh, Maidstone
- Green Stowting, Ashford
- Denne Manor Lane, Shottenden
- Lymbridge Green
- Seven Springs, Tunbridge Wells
- Canterbury Road, Challock
- Short Lane, Brenchley
- Hawkenbury Road, Bells Yew Green, Tonbridge Wells
- Bushes Road, Andover
- Wrotham Road, Meopham
- Grosvenor Road, Kennington, Ashford
- Offtham Road, West Malling
- Pluckley, Ashford
- Goddards Green Rd, Benenden
- Wellers Town Road, Chiddingstone
- Cottagesharringe Lane, Sellindge
- Beech Avenue, Chartham