Mobile field shelters in Leicestershire,
by National Stables
Our high-quality mobile field shelters come with strong, galvanised skids and will last for decades.
Ask about our mobile field shelters in Leicestershire.
Mobile field shelters in Leicestershire
Are you looking for mobile field shelters in Leicestershire? Talk to the experts with more than 40 years’ experience. We manufacture products of the highest quality, ensuring they suit all requirements, whether you need shelters for horses in paddocks, temporary stabling, or a moveable shelter for your animals. With so many years of industry experience, we know what our customers need and the challenges that face them on a daily basis.
One of the key benefits of a mobile field shelter is that it won’t usually require planning permission. Talk to us and learn more about mobile field shelters, ask us your questions, and let us find the perfect solution for you.
Field shelters now also include front guttering as standard.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
At National Stables, we’re committed to the quality of our products. That’s why we only supply mobile field shelters with fully galvanised steel skids, meaning they won’t rust and can easily last for 30-40 years.
During the galvanisation process, the steel is hot-dipped in molten zinc at temperatures of around 450°C, to EN ISO 1461 standards. This then solidifies and excess zinc is removed, leaving a strong yet neat surface. Galvanisation is different to plated or painted finishes, using products such as Hammerite. Galvanised skids will be fully functional for decades.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Leicestershire?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Leicestershire..
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Leicestershire field or
Our mobile field shelters are the very highest quality, built to last from the strongest materials.
Here are some of our shelters’ key features and benefits:
- Adjustable hinges on doors (available on mobile stables) – adjustment is a simple task that can be carried out by anyone, at any time
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers – ideal for increasing strength, and wind/snow loading
- Galvanised barred stable windows, sliding Perspex cover (available on mobile stables) – better ventilation all year round
- Roof lining (available at an extra cost) – reduces sagging, increasing the roof’s life expectancy, as well as regulating the temperature
- Heavy-duty, galvanised steel skis – our signature shelter skids are fully galvanised, expected to last in the region of 30-40 years
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel, 6mm fully welded restraint cleats – the building is kept above ground level and fully attached to skis
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes to all four corners – shelters can easily and conveniently be towed from either end, and staked at the same points
- Tanalised® timber, with shiplap cladding 5th grade or better – protects against fungal decay and insect attacks
- Louvre stable vents – positioned underneath the canopy to protect the shelter interior against rain while keeping it well ventilated
Mobile field shelters are designed to be moved, so they don’t usually need planning permission, making it a quicker process to get set up with them. If you have any questions about this, please don’t hessite to ask. We know a lot about planning permission in our industry.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 40 years
National Stables has been in business for more than 40 years.
We’re trusted by our clients because of our beautiful products, unrivalled in quality, that are designed to stand the test of time.
Our knowledge and experience allow us to offer:
Quality products, built to last using Tanalised® timber and galvanised steel
Quality control built in; our skilled team monitors quality closely through every stage of manufacturing
In-house designs, giving us control over the whole process and making it more streamlined for you
We know from experience that if you buy cheap, you buy twice. At the same time, we want to cater for all budgets – it’s part of our ethos to do what’s right for our customers. If you have a smaller budget, why not opt for a self-assembly field shelter?
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Leicestershire, including:
- Hades Lane, Wymeswold
- Lower Moor Road, Coleorton
- Catthorpe Road, Shawell, Lutterworth
- Narborough Wood Park, Desford Road, Enderby
- Bush Road, Kibworth
- Waltham On The Wolds, Melton Mowbray
- Main Street, Gaulby
- West Thorpe, Willoughby on The Wolds
- Rushey Lane, Woodhouse
- Sutton Lane, Sutton in the Elms