Mobile field shelters in Middlesex
Are you looking for mobile field shelters in Middlesex? National Stables is the name you need to know. We craft mobile field shelters in our own on-site workshop using the highest-quality timber and components, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
Our shelters are perfect for taking care of horses, livestock and animals, and we can meet every individual need. We’ve been in business for more than 35 years, so we know the kinds of challenges our customers face. Whether you’re looking for a paddock shelter, a moveable stable, temporary stabling, or anything else, let us know and we can find the solution. You won’t usually require planning permission, giving you the freedom to explore all options.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
We only use industry-leading components for our mobile field shelters. The skids that we supply are:
- Made from steel
- Fully galvanised
- Rust resistant
- Designed to easily last 30-40 years
During galvanisation, the steel is treated at a temperature of around 450°C to meet EN ISO 1461 standards. Galvanisation is distinct from any kind of plated, painted or Hammerite finish, as it ensures the steel won’t rust. This is why your skids will last you for decades.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Middlesex?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Middlesex.
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Middlesex field or
Our field shelters are the very highest quality, made from components that can be relied on for decades.
These are some of the features and benefits you need to know about:
- Adjustable stable door hinges – simple maintenance and adjustment when needed (available on mobile stables)
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers – more strength, plus additional wind and snow loading
- Galvanised, barred stable windows, sliding Perspex covers – ventilation is regulated year round (available on mobile stables)
- Roof lining – keeps temperatures consistent and extends the lifespan of the roof (please note: this is an upgrade available at an additional cost)
- Galvanised steel skis – the galvanisation process is unrivalled in its effectiveness; you can rely on your skis for decades and they won’t rust
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel, 6mm fully welded restraint cleats – the building is kept above ground level, securely welded to the skids
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes to all four corners – shelters can be easily towed from either end, and staked at their destination as well
- Tanalised timber (with shiplap cladding 5th grade or better) – your shelter will be protected against insect attacks and fungal decay
- Louvre stable vents – these protect against wind-driven rain, while increasing airflow inside the shelter
One key benefit of a mobile shelter is that it will rarely require planning permission. You’re welcome to ask us more about this – we can advise you depending on your individual situation, and where you’re based in Middlesex.
We know that if you buy cheap, you buy twice. However, we also know that budgets vary. If you have a smaller budget, we have self-assembly shelters available, so you can save on installation costs while still benefitting from the excellent quality we offer.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 35 years
National Stables is built on more than 35 years of knowledge and experience.
We’ve grown in scale, but we’re still very much a family business at heart, completely committed to meeting our customer’s every need.
Our shelters stand out from the crowd – the National name is associated with outstanding quality within the industry.
Your new shelter will stand the test of time because:
We use tanalised timber and galvanised steel for longevity, protecting shelters from insect attacks, fungal decay and rust
We take care of design and manufacture in house, and we offer installation as well, so you can benefit from our expertise throughout
Shelters are thoroughly checked at every stage, ensuring the product you receive is of the very highest quality
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Middlesex, including:
- Fairfield Road, West Drayton
- Cypress Avenue, Crews Hill, Enfield