Mobile field shelters in Norfolk
We are National Stables, offering quality mobile field shelters in Norfolk. We can provide the exact solutions you need, designing and manufacturing shelters in house in close consultation with you. As knowledgeable product experts, we know the challenges you might be facing with horse care and livestock management – that’s why we’re here to help. Our team can find you options for paddock shelter, temporary stabling and moveable shelters as needed. These structures usually won’t require planning permission either, due to the fact that they’re mobile, giving you freedom to select the shelter design that best suits you.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
We’re committed to quality in every element of our mobile field shelters. Part of this means offering the best quality skids – we choose to supply skids in fully galvanised steel, which doesn’t rust and can easily last in the region of 30-40 years.
During galvanisation, steel is treated at around 450°C to meet EN ISO 1461 standards. This is a better alternative to plated, painted or Hammerite finishes, as it provides more protection and the steel doesn’t rust. You’ll be using your galvanised steel skids for decades.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Norfolk?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Norfolk.
|Norwich||King’s Lynn||Great Yarmouth||Thetford||Gorleston-on-Sea|
|Dereham||Taverham||Wymondham||North Walsham||Downham Market|
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Norfolk field or
Our mobile field shelters use the highest-quality components.
You can choose a shelter that’s installed by us, or a self-assembly shelter to save money. Both options are the same high quality. We know that if you buy cheap, you buy twice – we want to make our quality shelters available to everyone, so you can save money in the long run.
These are some of the key features of our mobile field shelters and stables, along with their benefits:
- Adjustable stable door hinges – door adjustments don’t need to be difficult, and don’t require specialist tools
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers – you gain additional strength and increased snow/wind loading
- Galvanised, barred stable windows with sliding Perspex covers – protection and year-round ventilation all in one
- Roof lining – roof linings prevent sagging, increasing the roof’s life expectancy; you can also expect better regulated temperatures inside the shelter
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel skids – our skids are made to last, with a 30-40 year life expectancy
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel, 6mm fully welded restraint cleats – the building is kept above ground level, fully secured to the skids
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes to all four corners – shelters can be towed from either end and can be easily staked
- Tanalised timber – essential for preventing insect attacks and fungal decay (shiplap cladding is 5th grade or better)
- Louvre stable vents – positioned underneath the canopy, these provide ventilation while protecting against wind-driven rain
Please note, some of these features are only available on some types of shelter or stable.
We will help you understand all features relevant to you and the cost of including them when you enquire.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 35 years
We have more than 35 years of experience in this industry, producing shelters and stables that exceed expectations and that are built to last.
We’re a family business through and through, completely committed to delivering the best possible customer service.
As our business has grown in scale, this has allowed us to invest in our processes and technologies to enhance the customer experience.
We promise to provide:
High-quality products made from the best possible components, including galvanised steel and tanalised timber
Quality control; all shelters are thoroughly checked at every stage of production, so the finished product will be everything you want it to be, and more
An end-to-end service, giving us oversight of quality throughout and keeping you up to date – there are no middlemen or subcontractors
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Norfolk, including:
- The Street, Calthorpe
- The Street, Diss
- Hall Lane, Hardwick, Norwich
- Low Road, North Tuddenham, Deerham
- Wattlefield, Wymondham, Norwich
- Hardwick Road, Harleston
- Bow Street, Great Elingham
- West Road, Forncett End
- Bunwell Street, Norwich
- St Olaves, Great Yarmouth
- Hingham, Norwich