Mobile field shelters in Northamptonshire,
by National Stables
Our high-quality mobile field shelters come with strong, galvanised skids and will last for decades.
Ask about our mobile field shelters in Northamptonshire.
Mobile field shelters in Northamptonshire
We offer sturdy, long-lasting mobile field shelters in Northamptonshire, making sure we meet your every need for horse and animal care. We’re a leading industry name, manufacturing shelters of the very highest quality for each one of our customers. Our team can install your shelter as well, or if preferred, you can opt for a self-assembly shelter to make significant savings.
We are skilled manufacturers of stables, timber buildings and field shelters, and over the years, we’ve learned about the challenges our customers face. We can find the solutions you need, providing safe and long-lasting shelter options. Whether you need a paddock shelter, a moveable shelter, or temporary stabling, just get in touch to find out how we can help.
Field shelters now also include front guttering as standard.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
Part of our commitment to quality means only offering fully galvanised skids on our mobile field shelters. Your shelter will be built to last, with skids that can easily give you 30-40 years of use and will not rust.
Here’s your brief guide to galvanisation:
- Steel is dipped in molten zinc at temperatures of around 450°C, to meet EN ISO 1461 standards
- The zinc solidifies, then excess is removed to create a smooth finish
- Galvanisation prevents rust, unlike plated, painted and Hammerite finishes
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Northamptonshire?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the towns we have most frequently visited in Northamptonshire.
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Northamptonshire field or
Our mobile field shelters can be relied on for decades.
You have two options to choose from: fully installed, or self-assembly.
This means we can cater for all budgets with our quality mobile field shelters.
When you buy too cheap, you buy twice.
Our products will save you money in the long run, whether you opt for installation or self-assembly.
Here are some of the key features and benefits you should know about when choosing our mobile field shelters:
- Adjustable stable door hinges – door adjustment is quick and simple when needed
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers – benefit from additional strength, and wind/snow loading
- Galvanised, barred stable windows, sliding Perspex covers – you can be assured of year-round ventilation for your field shelter
- Roof lining – a roof lining will prevent sagging to increase the roof’s life expectancy; it also regulates the temperature inside the shelter
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel skids – your skids can easily last for 30-40 years, thanks to the galvanisation process
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel, 6mm fully welded restraint cleats – your shelter is kept above ground level, fully secured to its skis
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes on all four corners – field shelters can be towed from either end, as well as easily staked
- Tanalised® timber – this is essential for preventing insect attacks and fungal decay (shiplap cladding is 5th grade or better)
- Louvre stable vents – the shelter will be protected from wind-driven rain while good airflow is maintained
Please note that some of these features are added extras, available on certain types of shelter or mobile stable at an additional cost.
We’ll be happy to tell you more and find the right options for you.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 40 years
At National Stables, we have many years of experience behind us.
We’ve been in business for more than 40 years, starting out as a small family business that’s now grown considerably.
Our core values are still the same, though – we’re committed to providing bespoke customer service that’s tailored to your needs.
Quality. Our components are made to last, resulting in the highest-quality end products.
Trust. You can trust in our processes, with quality control built in at every stage.
Accountability. We take care of design and manufacture in house so we’re in complete control.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Northamptonshire, including:
- Easton Way, Grendon
- Water Lane, Bradden, Towcester
- Eydon Road, Daventry
- Kettering Road, Hannington
- Long Buckby
- Eydon, Woodford Halse
- East Haddon
- Nine Arches Way, Thrapston
- Mill Road, Whitfield