Mobile field shelters in Oxfordshire,
by National Stables
Our high-quality mobile field shelters come with strong, galvanised skids and will last for decades.
Ask about our mobile field shelters in Oxfordshire.
Mobile field shelters in Oxfordshire
We are National Stables, with more than 40 years’ experience offering quality mobile field shelters in Oxfordshire. We work with each customer as an individual, meeting all needs in terms of horse and animal care, and livestock management. We have two options for you: fully installed mobile field shelters, or self-assembly products to save you money.
We are highly skilled and experienced, so we know the many challenges that you might be facing. We’ll help you find the right solutions, with quality products made from components that can last for 30-40 years or more. Whether you need a paddock shelter, a moveable shelter for various fields, or a temporary stabling option, we are the team to contact.
Field shelters now also include front guttering as standard.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
We are committed to quality, which is why we only offer fully galvanised steel skids for our mobile field shelters. Your shelter will be built to last, as the skids we use won’t rust and can easily last in the region of 30-40 years.
Here’s a quick overview of galvanisation and what it entails:
- Steel is hot-dipped at temperatures of around 450°C, meeting EN ISO 1461 standards
- The zinc used for the process solidifies and any excess is removed
- The fully treated skids won’t rust – galvanisation is far more effective than plated, painted and Hammerite finishes
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Oxfordshire?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Oxfordshire.
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Oxfordshire field or
A National Stables mobile field shelter can be yours to rely on for decades.
We know that when you buy too cheap, you buy twice.
Our quality field shelters are an investment, saving you money in the long run, and if you have a smaller budget, self-assembly is always an option.
Here are some of the key features and benefits of our mobile field shelters:
- Adjustable stable door hinges – door adjustment is a quick, simple task
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers – gain additional strength, plus better wind/snow loading
- Galvanised, barred stable windows, sliding Perspex covers – provides year-round ventilation
- Roof lining – by preventing sagging, a roof lining increases life expectancy; it also ensures more consistent temperatures inside the shelter/li>
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel skids – the skids we supply are designed to last for decades
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel, 6mm fully welded restraint cleats – your shelter will remain above ground level and will be fully secured to its skis
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes on all four corners – field shelters can be towed from either end, and staked at their destination
- Tanalised® timber – an essential feature for preventing insect attacks and fungal decay (shiplap cladding is 5th grade or better)
- Louvre stable vents – this offers protection from wind-driven rain while maintaining good airflow
Please be aware, some of these features are added extras and are only available on certain models.
We can advise you further when you enquire and find the right options for you.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 40 years
We have more than 40 years’ experience behind us at National Stables – we’re a family business that’s grown considerably
over time, giving us better resources and allowing us to invest in our business, while we maintain the same commitment to customer service.
We want to ensure our service is personal and tailored to your needs.
At National Stables, we value:
Quality. All components are made to last, so end results are second to none.
Trust. Our processes are transparent – dedicated quality control ensures excellent end results.
Accountability. Design and manufacture take place in house to give us oversight and control of quality.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Oxfordshire, including:/p>
- Shilton, Burford
- Shipton Road, Milton-Under-Wye, Chipping Norton
- Church Way, Iffley, Oxford
- Launton Road, Stratton Audley, Bicester
- Fawley, Henley On Thames
- Thrupp, Faringdon
- Church Lane, Peppard
- Church Road, Great Milton
- Mill Lane, Scotsgrove, Thame
- Kiddlington Road, Hampton Poyle
- Souldern, Bicester
- Eyston Way, Abingdon
- Aylesbury Road, Thame
- Cold Harbour, Goring Heath
- Leys Road, Cumnor
- Maidensgrove, Henly on Thames
- Tetsworth, Thame
- Berry Hill Road, Adderbury