Mobile field shelters in Surrey
Are you searching for mobile field shelters in Surrey? Talk to the team at National Stables – we have more than 35 years’ industry experience. Our products are the very highest quality, made from components that are designed to last for 30-40 years or more.
During our time in this industry, we’ve got to know our customers well and we understand people’s needs and challenges when looking for mobile field shelters. We work flexibly around you, so if you need paddock shelters for horses, outbuildings for livestock and animal management, moveable shelters or temporary stabling, we can help. All shelters are offered fully installed, or you can opt for self-assembly to save money on your products.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
We know from experience that when you buy too cheap, you buy twice. We want to save you money in the long run, with shelters that are designed to last. Our shelters stand out from the crowd because they have fully galvanised skids, designed to last 30-40 years.
During the process, the steel is hot-dipped in molten zinc, at temperatures of around 450°C (to EN ISO 1461 standards). The main benefit of galvanisation is that it prevents rust, so it’s a more effective option than coated, painted and Hammerite finishes. You can rely on your steel skids for decades to come.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Surrey?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Surrey.
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Surrey field or
Our mobile field shelters are a true investment. Here’s what you need to know about them:
- Adjustable stable door hinges: adjustments are quick and simple, with no specialist tools needed
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers: a stronger roof, with increased snow and wind loading
- Barred and galvanised stable windows, sliding Perspex covers: keeps ventilation regulated throughout the year
- Roof lining: prevents sagging for longer life, while keeping the shelter warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Heavy-duty, galvanised steel skis: our skids are always fully galvanised, designed to last for decades
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel and 6mm fully welded restraint cleats: the structure is kept above ground level, securely fixed to the skis
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes to all four corners: easy towing from either end and simple staking at the destination
- Tanalised timber: protects against insect attacks and fungal decay; shiplap cladding is 5th grade or better
- Louvre stable vents: airflow is increased with vents positioned underneath the canopy, protecting against wind-driven rain too
Please note that some of these features are only available on certain types of shelter. There may be additional charges involved – we can talk you through all the details.
Mobile field shelters don’t usually require planning permission, which is one of their key benefits. If you’d like to know more about this, please just ask.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 35 years
We have more than 35 years’ experience behind us – we’re one of the leading names in stables and field shelters.
We started out as a small family business and we’ve always kept out commitment to our customers. We’ve grown in scale, investing in our resources and equipment, while continuing to offer a personal, friendly service.
To guarantee quality, we will:
Manage processes to ensure high-quality results. We perform quality checks at every stage
Supply shelters that will last for many years to come, made with tanalised timber and galvanised steel
Look after design and build in house – quality is our responsibility; there are no middlemen or subcontractors
We’re committed to offering options for every customer. If you have a lower budget, why not select a self-assembly shelter? You’ll get the same high quality while making significant savings.
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Surrey, including:
- Redhill Road, Cobham
- Tilt Road, Cobham
- Howell Hill Grove, Ewell
- Sandhills Lane, Virginia Water
- Broadbridge Lane, Smallfield
- Bunce Common Road, Leigh
- Effingham Common Road, Effingham
- Glasshouse Lane, Kirdford
- Church Lane Hooley, Coulsdon
- Leatherhead Road, Oxshot
- Carshalton Road, Banstead
- Tilford Road, Hindhead
- Bookham Road, Downside Cobham
- Pasturewood Road, Holmbury St Mary, Dorking
- Lyne Lane, Virginia Water
- Bletchingley, Redhill
- Sparrow Row, Chobham
- Tilford Road, Churt
- New Haw, Addlestone
- Union Lane, Kingsclere, Newbury
- Shellwood Road, Leigh
- Chessington Road, Ewell
- Guildford Road, Wotton, Dorking
- Warbury Lane, Woking
- Westcott Road, Dorking
- Picketts Lane, Redhill
- Penwith Drive, Haslemere
- Westcott Street, Westcott
- Tower Road, Hindhead
- Bagshot Green, Bagshot
- Harps Oak Lane, Merstham, Redhill
- Peaslake, Guildford
- Haroldslea Drive, Horley
- Dawes Court, Esher
- Housemill Lane, Byfleet
- Westcott Street, Westcott