The Grand National range: beautiful, professional stabling
The Grand National range moves into the sphere of professional stables, suitable for horses over 18 hands. It’s higher, with a thicker lining, and is suitable for horse owners who need to think about training and caring for multiple horses; it will be more like a livery yard. Even large, lively horses will feel completely at home in a Grand National stable, and the materials will stand up to plenty of kicking and stamping of hooves. Ask us to design your stable complex, tell us about the horses you are housing, and we will make sure your stable is a perfect fit.
Explore the Grand National range further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
What do our clients think?
Key benefits of the
Grand National range
These are the main reasons why our clients choose the Grand National range:
8’ eaves height
- Increased headroom at eaves
- Greater air distribution
11′ ridge height
- Increased headroom
- Greater air distribution
- Adjustable to fit larger horses
- Warmer in the winter
- Cooler in the summer
- Increased Onduline roofing life expectancy
Adjustable stable door hinges
- Easily adjustable
- Lower maintenance
- Simple DIY task should the need arise to adjust the doors
- Louvre stable vent positioned high up underneath the canopy to protect against wind-driven rain
- Increased airflow
5×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers
- Increased wind and snow loading
- Tanalised timber for longevity
- Steel joist hangers provide additional roof strength
Galvanised, barred stable windows with sliding Perspex cover
- Full-frame, heavy-duty and solid bar
- Regulates ventilation throughout the year
- Low maintenance
Tanalised timber as standard
- Protects against fungal decay and insect attack
- Minimum grade C16 timbers for framing and rafters
- CLS (rounded and smooth corners for better appearance)
- Shiplap cladding is 5th grade or better
Channel chewstrips on door frames
- Completely surrounds the whole door frame
- Protects shiplap against horse damage
- Added strength
Is the Grand National range right for you?
Our stables cater to different horse owners, so one of our ranges will be perfect for you. We have put together a brief guide comparing our ranges, so that you can scan through the important points and make sure you are going to get everything you need from your stable.
Design and build,
all in one place
We have in-house CAD designers who take care of the whole process, working in conjunction with you to make sure your stabling is perfect. Tell us about your horses, whether you want any barns, how you want to use your yard, if there needs to be space for training and a manège… We will always get approval on the design before going ahead, so you can feel completely confident in the process.
Choose a Grand National stable,
The Grand National range is chosen by many professional or very serious horse owners who need stabling to reflect this. We use our 35 years of industry experience to create the perfect stable for you and your horses, making sure it is aesthetically pleasing as well as comfortable and practical.
Find out about the National Timber Buildings brand and our commitment to quality.