Mobile field shelters in Buckinghamshire
Looking for mobile field shelters in Buckinghamshire? We can offer you the exact solutions you require, with the highest-quality field shelters designed and manufactured in house to meet your every need.
As skilled and knowledgeable manufacturers of stables, field shelters and timber buildings, we know the challenges that come with horse ownership and livestock management. Finding safe and comfortable accommodation is essential, when turned out in the field as well as when stabled at night. Our products can be used as paddock shelters, temporary stabling, or moveable stabling that can be relocated as needed – and because these shelters are mobile, they don’t usually need planning permission either.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
We are completely committed to quality across the board. This means offering the best options for every element, which includes the use of galvanised steel skids.
The galvanisation process means skids can last for decades because they will not rust – they can reach 30-40 years of use quite comfortably. Here’s how it works:
- The steel is hot-dip galvanised in molten zinc at around 450°C
- It will meet EN ISO 1461 standards
- The zinc solidifies and excess is removed, leaving a smooth finish
Galvanisation shouldn’t be confused with plated, painted or Hammerite finishes. The process we use is the only one that can produce such reliable, long-lasting skids.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Buckinghamshire?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Buckinghamshire.
|Milton Keynes||High Wycombe||Aylesbury||Amersham||Chesham|
|Gerrards Cross||Marlow||Newport Pagnell||Beaconsfield||Buckingham|
|Great Missenden||Farnham Royal||Colnbrook||Chalfont St Giles||Stoke Poges|
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Buckinghamshire field or
Our mobile field shelters can last you for decades. You can opt for a ready-made shelter, designed and manufactured by us.
The other option is a self-assembly shelter, which is the same high quality but requires construction, meaning there can be significant cost savings for you.
We know only too well that in the long term, when you buy cheap, you buy twice.
When you purchase a shelter from us, you’re investing in quality.
Here are some of the features you’ll find on our mobile field shelters, along with their various benefits:
- Adjustable stable door hinges – door adjustment is made easy
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers – these provide additional strength and increased snow and wind loading
- Galvanised, barred stable windows with sliding Perspex cover – these features provide year-round ventilation, so shelters require less maintenance
- Roof lining – the installation of a lining will prevent sagging and increase life expectancy, as well as regulating temperature inside the shelter
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel skids – you can expect a lifespan of 30-40 years from our quality galvanised skids
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel, 6mm fully welded restraint cleats – these are important features for keeping the building above ground level and ensuring it’s well secured to the skis
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes to all four corners – our shelters can be towed from either end, and welded towing eyes allow easy staking
- Tanalised timber – an important feature of a field shelter, tanalised timber prevents insect attacks and fungal decay (shiplap cladding is 5th grade or better)
- Louvre stable vents – get protection from wind-driven rain while still keeping stables ventilated, with these vents positioned underneath the canopy
Please note that some of these features are added extras, available on certain models at an additional cost. We’ll be happy to tell you more and give you all relevant details.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 35 years
We have more than 35 years’ industry experience, supplying products that exceed expectations and that are built to last.
Despite our company scaling up in size, we’re still a family business with a commitment to quality at our core.
We always do what’s right by each individual customer.
Quality, robust structures – we use tanalised timber and galvanised steel
A well-managed process – quality control happens at every stage, ensuring we can deliver on our commitment to our customers
Accountability and transparency – design and manufacture happens in house, allowing us to stay in control and making sure you can easily contact the right person if you need to
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Buckinghamshire, including:
- Brimmers Road, Princess Risborough
- Bullocks Farm Lane, Wheeler End Common
- Cross Roads, Brill
- Forest Road, Hanslope, Milton Keynes
- Little Marlow
- Pednor, Chesham
- Back Street, Thornborough
- Weedon, Aylesbury
- Princess Grove, Seer Green
- Seymour Court Lane, Marlow
- Maltmans Lane, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross
- Main Street, Grenden Underwood
- Leighton Road, Wingrave
- Chequers Lane, Pitstone
- Oxford Road, Stokenchurch
- Soulbury, Leighton Buzzard
- Kingsley Close, Newport Pagnell
- Cryers Hill Road, Cryers Hill, High Wycombe
- Hollybush Hill, Stoke Poges
- Winslow Road, Granborough
- Medmenham, Marlow
- Great Brickhill, Milton Keynes
- Hampden Road, Prestwood, Great Missenden
- Arrewig Lane, Chesham
- Tyringham, Newport Pagnell
- Northcroft, Weedon
- Baker Street, Waddesdon, Aylesbury
- Brickfield Lane, Burnham
- Potter Row, Great Missenden