Mobile field shelters in Cambridgeshire
Are you looking for mobile field shelters in Cambridgeshire? We have the solutions you need, with quality field shelters manufactured in house to meet all your needs. Our mobile field shelters offer you the flexibility to take care of your horses, animals and livestock however best suits you – we understand the challenges that our customers face, having been in this industry for more than 35 years. Whether you need paddock shelter for horses, you require temporary stabling, or you need a moveable option for use in different fields, our solutions can be perfectly tailored to you.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
We are committed to offering the highest quality products – it is very much our belief that when you buy too cheap, you buy twice. As part of this commitment, we offer shelters with fully galvanised steel skids. This solution means that skids won’t rust and can easily last in the region of 30-40 years.
What is galvanisation and why is it the best solution? During the galvanisation process, metal is treated at around 450°C, complying with EN ISO 1461 standards. The finish is smooth and neat, while the skids will be strong and hardy. This solution is far superior to any kind of Hammerite, painted or plated finish – galvanised steel skids don’t rust and give you decades-worth of use.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Cambridgeshire?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Cambridgeshire.
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Cambridgeshire field or
Our mobile field shelters are built to stand the test of time.
These are some of the key features they offer, along with their benefits:
- Adjustable stable door hinges: you can easily adjust doors yourself, making maintenance minimal
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers: additional strength, plus increased wind and snow loading
- Barred and galvanised stable windows with sliding Perspex covers: ventilation is regulated all year round, and maintenance is kept to a minimum too
- Roof lining: an important feature for insulation, plus a way of preventing roof sagging to increase the structure’s lifespan
- Heavy-duty, galvanised steel skis: our galvanised skis can easily last in the region of 30-40 years, giving you decades of use
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel and 6mm fully welded restraint cleats: these features ensure the building is kept above ground level and is strongly bonded to the skis
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes to all four corners: a major benefit when towing, as the shelter can be towed from either end, then easily staked
- Tanalised timber: we only use tanalised timber (shiplap cladding is 5th grade or better) to prevent insect attacks and fungal decay
- Louvre stable vents: these are positioned under the canopy to protect against wind-driven rain and create good through ventilation.
(Please note that some of these features are available as added extras and will incur additional charges.)
Another key benefit of mobile field shelters is that they don’t usually require planning permission, as they won’t be based in one single place. Please just ask if you’d like further information.
Our mobile field shelters offer excellent value for money. However, we know that budgets differ – if you need to keep costs down, then a self-assembly shelter could be a good option for you.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 35 years
We have built up more than 35 years’ experience, making us one of the most reliable and knowledge mobile field shelter suppliers around.
We’re a family business that’s now grown significantly, allowing us to work efficiently, while still adhering to our core principles of doing the right thing for our customers.
We are committed to serving Cambridgeshire customers with products of the highest quality, each and every time – to do this, we make sure that:
Our processes are set up to ensure consistent results, with quality checks at every stage of design, build and installation
All structures are high quality and built to last, making use of tanalised timber and galvanised steel
Design and build happens in house, so we are in complete control – plus we can keep you fully updated on progress
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Cambridgeshire, including:
- Long Road, Comberton
- High Street, Maxey
- Iretons Way, Chatteris
- Drury Lane, Wicken, Ely
- Gull Drove, Guyhirn, Wisbech
- Oundle Road, Woodnewton, Peterborough
- The Green, Brampton
- Middlewatch, Swavesy
- The Cottons, Outwell
- Fenstanton, Huntingdon
- Chittesham, Ely
- Cambridge Road, Great Abington
- Ely Road, Sutton, Ely
- New Street, Ely
- North Road, Whittlesford