Mobile field shelters in Lincolnshire
Looking for mobile field shelters in Lincolnshire? We’re the industry experts you need to talk to. We make our products in house, using timber and steel of the very highest quality – the components we use can easily last 30-40 years.
National Stables has been a well-established name for more than 35 years and we understand the solutions our customers need. Whether you need a mobile stabling option, paddock shelters for your horses, temporary shelter for livestock, or something more bespoke, we can help. Choose from a fully-installed shelter, or a self-assembly option to keep costs down.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
We know that when you buy too cheap, you buy twice, costing you more in total. We offer shelters with fully galvanised skids, the best way to lock in quality and save money in the long run. Our skids last for 30-40 years because galvanisation protects them from rust.
During galvanisation, the steel is treated at around 450°C in accordance with EN ISO 1461 standards. Galvanisation is far superior to a painted or plated finish, and is not to be confused with coatings like Hammerite. Your skids will last you for decades.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Lincolnshire?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Lincolnshire.
|Sleaford||Louth||North Hykeham||Bourne||Market Deeping|
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Lincolnshire field or
With a mobile field shelter from National Stables, you’ll be making an investment in quality.
These are some of the key features and benefits your mobile shelter will offer:
- Adjustable stable door hinges: quick and simple to adjust with no specialist tools or skills needed
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers: increased strength, wind, and snow loading
- Barred and galvanised stable windows, sliding Perspex covers: ventilation is regulated throughout the seasons
- Roof lining: this will prevent the roof sagging and will improve insulation, making the shelter warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Heavy-duty, galvanised steel skis: we only supply shelters with galvanised skids, designed to last for decades
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel and 6mm fully welded restraint cleats: keeps the building above ground level and fully secured to the skids
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes to all four corners: easy towing from either end, and simple staking at the destination
- Tanalised timber: prevents insect attacks and fungal decay; shiplap cladding is 5th grade or better
- Louvre stable vents: airflow is increased, while wind-driven rain won’t be a problem as the vents are positioned under the canopy
Please note that some of these features are added extras, available on certain models. Please enquire for more information.
Mobile field shelters don’t usually require planning permission, due to them being moveable structures. If you want to know more about planning permission, please just ask.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 35 years
We have more than 35 years’ experience behind us, making us an excellent choice for anyone looking for a mobile field shelter of the very highest quality.
As a family business, our ethos is all about keeping our customers happy and doing the right thing for individuals
– this has become easier as our business has grown in scale, and we have invested in our excellent on-site manufacturing facilities.
To lock in quality each and every time, we offer:
Well-managed processes that produce consistently high-quality results. We perform quality checks at every stage
Quality structures, made to last for many years using tanalised timber and galvanised steel
In-house design and build – you benefit from our expert oversight, and the quality produced in our well-equipped workshop
We want to make sure our products are accessible to everyone. If you have a lower budget, we offer self-assembly shelters that are the same high quality – you save on installation costs.
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Lincolnshire, including:
- Jubilee Close, Sutton St James
- Bransby, Lincoln
- Croxton Kerrial, Grantham
- Love Lane, Caythorpe, Grantham
- Hall Lane, Burgh le Marsh
- Sutton St James, Spalding
- Fore Lane, Bicker, Boston
- Wainfleet Road, Irby-in-the-Marsh, Skegness
- Carwood Lane, Gosberton, Spalding
- Conisholme Road, North Somercotes
- Jenkins Lane, Leverton, Boston
- Market Stanton, Market Rasen
- London Road, Silk Willoughby, Sleaford
- Conisholme Road, North Somercotes
- Occupation Lane, Broadholme
- Sausthorpe Road, Hagworthingham, Spilsby
- High Street, Lincoln
- Deep Lane, Hagworthingham
- Burtoft Lane, South Burtoft, Boston