Mobile field shelters in Warwickshire,
by National Stables
Our high-quality mobile field shelters come with strong, galvanised skids and will last for decades.
Ask about our mobile field shelters in Warwickshire.
Mobile field shelters in Warwickshire
National Stables is a leading name in field shelters, so if you’re looking for mobile fields shelters in Warwickshire, talk to us. We’re industry experts, having helped many customers to overcome challenges in providing horse and animal shelter. We’ll find the mobile shelter options to meet your needs in full.
Did you know that mobile field shelters rarely require planning permission? This important detail means you can have your shelter delivered and installed quickly, and the process will be far simpler than going through a planning application. Our products are ideal for offering paddock shelter, temporary stabling and moveable shelter – they can be used flexibly to suit your needs in full.
Field shelters now also include front guttering as standard.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
National Stables is an industry-leading name, always associated with quality. This is relevant in every aspect of our products, including the steel skids we attach to our mobile shelters. We only use galvanised steel, because this won’t rust and can easily last in the region of 30-40 years.
During galvanisation, steel is:
- Hot dipped in molten zinc, at temperatures of around 450°C
- Treated in accordance with EN ISO 1461 standards
Galvanisation prevents rust, unlike plated, painted and Hammerite finishes. Your skids can be relied upon for decades.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Warwickshire?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Warwickshire.
|Royal Leamington Spa
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Warwickshire field or
When you choose a mobile field shelter from us, you have two options: a fully installed shelter, or a self-assembly shelter.
The latter option is offered to save you money, so you can benefit from the same high quality at a lower price point. We know that if you buy cheaper products, you end up buying twice.
Whether you opt for installation or self-assembly, our quality products will save you money in the long run.
Here’s the specification of our mobile field shelters, along with the benefits you can enjoy when you choose one:
- Adjustable stable door hinges – door adjustment is a simple DIY task
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers – roofs have additional strength, and increased wind/snow loading
- Galvanised, barred stable windows with sliding Perspex covers – shelters are kept well ventilated all year round
- Roof lining – roof linings prevent sagging for longevity, as well as insulating shelters
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel skids – quality galvanised skids give you decades-worth of use
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel, 6mm fully welded restraint cleats – the building remains above ground level, fully secured to skids
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes to all four corners – shelters can be towed from either end, and easily staked as needed
- Tanalised® timber – essential to prevent insect attacks and fungal decay (shiplap cladding is 5th grade or better)
- Louvre stable vents – installed under the canopy, louvre vents allow good air circulation while preventing wind-driven rain entering the interior
Please note, some of these features only apply to certain types of stables and shelters, and they may incur additional costs. We can help you work out the best options for you, given your individual circumstances.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 40 years
We have more than 40 years’ industry experience and we’re completely committed to our customers.
National Stables started out as a small family business – we’ve grown considerably over time, while still retaining our dedication to customer service.
Our attitude is personable and friendly, and our service is tailored to you.
At National Stables, we value:
Quality products. Our shelters are made from the highest quality components, such as galvanised steel and Tanalised® timber.
Quality control. Our quality control processes are built into the design, manufacture and installation of every shelter to ensure optimum results.
Accountability. We design shelters in house and manufacture them on our own premises. If required, we also offer installation. We’re always in control, and always accountable for quality.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Warwickshire, including:
- Alne Hills, Alcester
- Lye Green, Claverdon
- Broad Lane, Coventry
- Preston Fields Lane, Preston Bagot, Henley-in-Arden
- Bolyfant Crescent, Whitnash, Leamington Spa
- Main Road, Sheepy Magna, Atherston