Mobile field shelters in Wiltshire
Are you searching for mobile field shelters in Wiltshire? We can help – we have more than 35 years’ industry experience and we truly care about our customers. Making use of only the highest-quality components, you’ll be able to rely on your new shelter for decades to come.
With many years of industry experience behind us, we know the types of challenges that our customers face. We can help solve them, finding you options for paddock shelters, moveable shelters and temporary stabling as required. From housing horses to managing livestock, our quality, robust, long-lasting shelters will be everything you need.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
We know from experience that when you buy too cheap, you end up buying twice. Our products are excellent value, saving you money on maintenance, repairs and future shelter replacements. That’s because we only use the highest-quality components, like fully galvanised skids that are protected from rust, easily lasting 30-40 years.
During galvanisation, steel is hot-dipped in molten zinc at around 450°C, complying with EN ISO 1461 standards. This is a better alternative to a painted, plated or Hammerite finish and the skids will last far longer – you can rely on them for decades to come.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Wiltshire?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Wiltshire.
|Wootton Bassett||Amesbury||Tidworth||Bradford-on-Avon||Bulford Camp|
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Wiltshire field or
Our mobile field shelters are available fully installed, or as self-assembly options to help save you money.
We’re committed to doing what’s right for each individual customer.
Here are some of the most popular features of our field shelters, along with their benefits:
- Adjustable stable door hinges: adjustments are very simple for anyone – no DIY knowledge needed
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers: roofs are stronger, with increased snow and wind loading
- Barred and galvanised stable windows, sliding Perspex covers: ventilation is regulated throughout the year
- Roof lining: gives roofs longer life, while keeping the shelter warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Heavy-duty, galvanised steel skis: skids are always fully galvanised and can easily last you for decades
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel and 6mm fully welded restraint cleats: the structure is kept above ground level and is fixed securely to skids
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes to all four corners: shelters can be towed from either end and conveniently staked
- Tanalised timber: protects against insect attacks and fungal decay (shiplap cladding is also 5th grade or better)
- Louvre stable vents: airflow is increased, with vents positioned underneath the canopy for weatherproofing
Please note that features vary depending on the type of shelter or mobile stable, and there may be additional charges for some features. We can explain the options to you in full.
Mobile field shelters will generally not need planning permission, which is a major benefit. Please just ask if you’d like to know more.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 35 years
The National Stables name has been trusted by clients for more than 35 years.
We’re a leading company in the stable and field shelter industry, having started out as a small family business committed to customer care.
Despite growing considerably in size, we still strive to provide a personal, friendly service.
Our growth means we’ve been able to invest in equipment and knowledge, so we can offer you quality across the board.
To guarantee quality every time, we:
Manage processes ourselves, performing quality checks at every stage
Use quality components, such as tanalised timber and galvanised steel
Take care of design and manufacturing ourselves, so we’re fully accountable
If you have a lower budget, we offer the option of a self-assembly shelter. You’ll get the same high quality, while you stand to make considerable savings.
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Wiltshire, including:
- Chelworth Road, Cricklade, Swindon
- Wanborough, Swindon
- Thornhill, Broad Town, Wootton Bassett
- Ansty, Salisbury
- Froxfield, Marlborough
- Avon Lane, Chippenham
- Beech Road, Box Hill, Corsham
- Collingbourne, Kingston
- Lyddington, Swindon