Mobile field shelters in Sussex,
by National Stables
Our high-quality mobile field shelters come with strong, galvanised skids and will last for decades.
Ask about our mobile field shelters in Sussex.
Mobile field shelters in Sussex
We are a leading name in stables and field shelters – if you’re looking for mobile field shelters in Sussex, we will be happy to help. As industry experts, we understand the challenges our customers face, from providing shelter for horses, to managing animals and livestock. Our mobile field shelters give you the exact solutions you need.
One of the great benefits of mobile field shelters is that they don’t usually require planning permission. That means you can be up and running faster, with a field shelter that will meet all your requirements. From providing adequate shelter in a paddock, to offering temporary stabling, our moveable shelters can be used anywhere as needed.
Field shelters now also include front guttering as standard.
High quality field shelters
with galvanised skids
National Stables is a name associated with quality. This applies to every element of our mobile field shelters – we always supply them with fully galvanised steel skids, which won’t rust and can easily last for 30-40 years.
The galvanisation process involves hot-dipping steel in molten zinc at temperatures of around 450°C, meeting EN ISO 1461 standards. As it prevents rust, galvanisation is a better alternative to plated, painted and Hammerite finishes. You can rely on our steel mobile field shelter skids for decades.
What do our clients think?
Do we install mobile field shelters in your town within Sussex?
The answer is that we have probably already installed a mobile field shelter in your town – below is a list of the 20 towns we have most frequently visited in Sussex.
The benefits of choosing our mobile
field shelters for your Sussex field or
Our mobile field shelters rely on high-quality components, which can easily last 30-40 years.
There are two main options: fully installed shelters, or self-assembly shelters which will save you money.
From our experience, we know that if you buy cheap, you end up buying twice – our shelters will save you money in the long run, whichever option you pick.
Here’s what you need to know about our field shelters and how they can benefit you:
- Adjustable stable door hinges – door adjustments are a simple DIY task, with no specialist tools required
- 4×2” roof purlins in prefabricated steel joist hangers – roofs gain additional strength and increased snow/wind loading
- Galvanised, barred stable windows with sliding Perspex covers – shelters are ventilated all year round
- Roof lining – roof linings prevent sagging to increase life expectancy, as well as helping to regulate the temperature
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel skids – you can easily get decades-worth of use out of galvanised skids
- 80x80mm, 3.6mm box section steel, 6mm fully welded restraint cleats – the building is kept above ground level and is safely secured to the skids
- 10mm fully welded towing eyes to all four corners – shelters can be towed from both ends, then staked at their destination
- Tanalised® timber – essential in the prevention of insect attacks and fungal decay (shiplap cladding is 5th grade or better)
- Louvre stable vents – these are installed underneath the canopy, allowing good airflow while protecting against wind-driven rain
Please note, some of these features are only available on particular shelters or stables. We will work with you to ensure you choose the right options for your shelter, based on the ways you will use it.
National Stables – trusted by
our clients for over 40 years
At National Stables, we have more than 40 years’ industry experience.
We’re a family business at heart, committed to providing the best possible customer experience.
We’ve grown in scale over the years, perfecting our processes and investing in our workshop, which has led to us becoming industry leaders.
Industry-leading products. Our shelters are made from quality components for the best results, including galvanised steel and Tanalised® timber.
Quality control. We implement strict quality controls throughout the process, making sure your shelter will meet – or even exceed – your expectations.
Accountability. We design and manufacture shelters in house, giving us full control over quality. We’re always accountable, ensuring shelters are well made and delivered on time.
Explore mobile field shelters further with a copy of our brochure
Get the process started by requesting your free National Timber Buildings brochure. It’s full of design ideas, has further information on our prices – and we’ll send it to you completely free of charge.
Enter your postcode to request your brochure.
Where we have worked
Over the years we have installed mobile field shelters all over Sussex, including:
- Friday Street, Rusper
- Edburton Road, Fulking
- Newells Lane, Chichester
- Broadbridge Heath
- Station Road, Rustington
- Barns Green, Horsham
- Newells Lane, West Ashling
- Springlands Lane, Henfield
- Twineham, Haywards Heath
- Norton Lane, Aldingbourne, Chichester
- Brooks Green, Horsham
- North Parade, Horsham
- Byworth, Petworth
- Fittleworth, Pulborough
- Cuckfield Road, Ansty, Haywards Heath
- Lower Street, Paulborough, Pulborough
- Brewhurst Lane, Loxwood
- Church Lane, Barnham
- Victoria Business Park, Burgess Hill
- Handcross Road, Plummers Plain, Horsham